ONGOING CONTRIBUTION OPTIONS
Our parish relies solely on the generosity of its members. Parish financial needs continue, even in the absence of the gathering of the assembly for Mass. And this includes remembering our parish Saint Vincent de Paul Society, not to mention the annual Share Lent Collection for Development and Peace. Check your box of Sunday envelopes, as well as the mailing you received recently from Father Martin.
Here are five choices of methods for continuing to make donations.
- You can drop your donation off directly at the Parish Rectory Office (the house next to the church, with its own little driveway). There is a mail slot in the office door which goes right into the office. Drop it off anytime, at your convenience.
- You can send cheques to the parish through the mail. Make sure to include your Envelope Number on your cheque so that we may record your donation for tax receipt purposes.
- Holy Rosary Parish
- Plains Road East
- Burlington, ON
- L7T 2C7
- This is an opportunity for you to consider subscribing to the Pre-authorized Debit arrangement. Information is available by contacting the parish office:
- To support our parish via credit card, you may visit the special Parish Offertory Giving Page at the Diocese of Hamilton Website. This method of giving will provide you with an electronic tax receipt from the Diocese, immediately upon making your gift. Make sure you identify that your donation is earmarked for Holy Rosary – Burlington.
- You can also donate to the parish through Canada Helps, at which we have an account.
- Go to https://www.canadahelps.org/en/charities/119110450RR0063-holy-rosary-parish/, and follow the instructions there.
Thank you for your great kindness and generosity in helping ensure that our parish can continue to serve!!